Saturday, February 7, 2009

More than ready for this to be done!

I'm really hoping my room doesn't take as long as it seems its going to be to get done! I don't know how long I can take my room being like this! Ahh! Today, my mom is going to 'Kilz' the walls in my room and then we will soon be painting! We're still looking for a comforter, so so hard when you know exactly what you want and you can't find anything like it! Last night, my wonderful boy came over and helped out my dad for a very long time - taking out carpet, moving furniture, and much more in 2 bedrooms, the living room, and hallway! Such a hard worker, he's great! :) I don't know if I can last without carpet til Thursday, but I'm gonna have to! It will all be worth it in the end, for sure! I'm getting excited! I'll keep you posted and hopfully not just write and post about just this! I'll figure out more stuff to write about, hopefully!




1 comment:

misty said...

what a nice guy he is!

thanks for saying bye tonight... NOT! ha